Dragon HPC provides a totally Private 3D Technical Cloud for Technical Computing Users such as designers and engineers, delivering a rich end user experience.
Using the latest NVidia GRID GPU’s and the latest network optimised protocols for the delivery of 3D applications, Dragon HPC enables access to both Windows and Linux based virtual desktops and published applications with support for the latest versions of OpenGL and DirectX/3D. Dedicated and Shared GPU access for applications.
Remote Visualisation Platform Capability:
- High performance remote access to 2D and 3D applications over low bandwidth/high latency WAN connections
- 3D GPU Accelerated OpenGL and DirectX application support
- Multi-monitor support
- Centralised Data Storage
- Multiple OS Support – Windows and Linux
- Multiple End Point Support – Windows, MAC OS, Linux, iOS and Android
- Seamless Application Delivery
- Pixel-perfect lossless compression
- Delivery of demanding 3D applications over as little as 1.5-2Mbps connections
Optimised to provide 3D accelerated high performance virtualised environments for:
- Hi-Tech Electronics
- Medial and Bio-Sciences
Benefits for Business include:
- Data Security
- All data and graphics processing is handled in the datacentre not on endpoint devices
- Secure Access to the Remote Visualisation Environment
- Increase efficiency and access to high performance applications
- Reduced management costs related to managing workstations
- BYOD: Embrace the “Bring your own device” culture where IT is no longer concerned about the endpoint device and user has.
- Mobility: Users can work securely from low powered laptops and tablets from anywhere they have an internet connection
- Adopt a true “follow the sun” approach to utilising compute and graphics resources
- The ability to increase on demand resources that are required to facilitate business growth or project work
- Subscription Model: Pay per user per month
- Flexible Platform that accommodates growth
Dragon HPC’s has a unique service offering allows us to deliver remote visualisation from our T4 state of the art datacentre, alternatively we can rack, supply and integrate our platform within your datacentre for full peace of mind, whilst paying for the services on a subscription basis.
High Performance Computing Centres
Visualization and remote rendering is a critical to the productivity of HPC environments. High performance scientific and engineering problems generate very large data sets that need to be analysed and visualised, often interactively with computational jobs. However, advances in computational performance have outpaced capabilities in visualization tools and available solutions have been too expensive and/or limited in performance and scalability.
The Dragon HPC Remote Visualisation Platform can be easily integrated with most HPC Clusters to provide superior Remote Visualisation to customers.